F0XDIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Connubial Dresses
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 am by Guest

» Cupic maine online dating. Sex dating in hiland wyoming.
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:44 am by Guest

» fish oils for dogs
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Betty Drug Rehab Center
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:12 pm by Guest

» Metformin, such beginning plant-derived
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:10 am by Guest

» cod liver oil side effects
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:32 am by Guest

» частные клиники гинекология
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:33 pm by Guest

» better search engine ranking backlinks services
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:37 pm by Guest

» Продвижение неизбежно
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 am by Guest

Top posters
GENjackOniell
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Vote_lcapso who's gonna buy it!!!! Voting_barso who's gonna buy it!!!! Vote_rcap 
SnakeSHIT
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Vote_lcapso who's gonna buy it!!!! Voting_barso who's gonna buy it!!!! Vote_rcap 
Mrs. Obama
Darkseid08
Juan4732
Solid Strom
Blackclover
re4_Ada
senorfiesta
73V
Poll
BEST AR IN MGO!!!
AK 107
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Vote_lcap8%so who's gonna buy it!!!! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
M4A-1
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Vote_lcap33%so who's gonna buy it!!!! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 12 ]
XMB
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Vote_lcap42%so who's gonna buy it!!!! Vote_rcap
 42% [ 15 ]
G3A3
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Vote_lcap11%so who's gonna buy it!!!! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
MK-17
so who's gonna buy it!!!! Vote_lcap6%so who's gonna buy it!!!! Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36

so who's gonna buy it!!!!

Go down 
+5
Juan4732
SnakeSHIT
senorfiesta
darkstar1926
GENjackOniell
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

so who's gonna buy it!!!! Empty
PostSubject: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:31 pm

after playing the beta you may have a bad taste in your mouth. but yor part of a gaming communtity full of mostly kids under 17, which never has more than 4000 people on at a time including survival. the beta has around 10000 on a regular basis and most are 90% over 17.

socom is better because...

messeges dont take up half the screen
the screen doesnt look like the stock market listing every k/d
EVERYONE HAS AND USES A MIC
realistic aiming and hit detection
hundreds of clans like ours non glitching
all friend list's based off of PSN XMB
no gay codec spamming
no gay magic box movement
no gay kill cam that shows the guy who killed you
your camo actually has a use, changing depending on what map your on ie...desert,night, urban
better competition due to adult gamers who have played for years.
grenades actually kill on first hit
better game modes...no gay ass duck/frog chasing...(obviously made for kids)
people laugh at me when i say MGO is better Crying or Very sad
mgo allows you to set your network settings low to lag on purpose
many more weapons at your disposal

the point is this game will crumble after SOCOM comes out....the only reason we are climbing the clan ladder is the good guys have already moved on and we have a huge clan.

the 2000 people that play this game and love it are in the severe minority as the rest of the gaming world see's this game as a joke.

when socom drops there will be an avg of 15000 players no matter what time of day or night because it is a better gm

i have already created the FOXDIE version of this clan on SOCOM so come one come all and play the best 3rd person shooter in the world......the number of players in the socom community says it all

after socom drops i doubt ill ever play MGO again as it's gotten pretty GAY
Back to top Go down
https://f0xdie.forumotion.net
darkstar1926

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:48 pm

i s socom like mgo though like can u buy clothes and what do u have to do to buy clothes and is it a game thats played as a team or just fuck all random ass shooting?
Back to top Go down
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:47 pm

darkstar1926 wrote:
i s socom like mgo though like can u buy clothes and what do u have to do to buy clothes and is it a game thats played as a team or just fuck all random ass shooting?

you don't have to buy clothes. you have more choices on what patterns you want and they actually blend in w/ the enviroment.

this game is actually endorsed by the US NAVY

the whole game is based on team play, you truly have too sneak around because the bullet damage is realistic....unlike MGO
Back to top Go down
senorfiesta
BOXHOUND

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:22 am

Quote :
socom is better because...

messeges dont take up half the screen
the screen doesnt look like the stock market listing every k/d
EVERYONE HAS AND USES A MIC
realistic aiming and hit detection
hundreds of clans like ours non glitching
all friend list's based off of PSN XMB
no gay codec spamming
no gay magic box movement
no gay kill cam that shows the guy who killed you
your camo actually has a use, changing depending on what map your on ie...desert,night, urban
better competition due to adult gamers who have played for years.
grenades actually kill on first hit
better game modes...no gay ass duck/frog chasing...(obviously made for kids)
people laugh at me when i say MGO is better
mgo allows you to set your network settings low to lag on purpose
many more weapons at your disposal

the point is this game will crumble after SOCOM comes out....the only reason we are climbing the clan ladder is the good guys have already moved on and we have a huge clan.
well gen i have to agree with you on somethings
i do like the socom style of messaging better because it was easier to ignore, and i have died a lot less often from reading the socom text than the mgo text
the friendlist that uses psn will be much better (i hope) like COD4
camo did have uses i remember when gillie suits came out in socom 3 and everyone was like HOLY CRAP
grenades that kill were cool yet sometimes out of control in socom 2 however the fact that your grenade could kill someone at full health meant campers had a much harder time camping when a nade could just blow them out of the water
the game modes were better rescue is like boring demolition, suppresion was like tdm with only one life. unfortunately i will miss tsne and sne i thought those modes were pretty entertaining.

some things I disagree with you are..
hit detection in socom ... socom two .. now there was a laugh! however socom 3 really improved it. i have not played confrontation but i hope they have figured out the hit detection programming by now
"every has mikes" not always a good thing + there have been many times where i'm just like STFU on the mike.
HOWEVER it is nice to have communication with more people than what we have in mgo
anyway i have to stop posting cuz .. I'm playing MEGA MAN 9!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:40 am

gdf

Last edited by BegForMercy21 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:24 am

the hit detection has been vastly improved in confrontation..its the first thing i noticed when i started playing the beta. and the camo selection is much larger....and you can pre set the camos for the different maps and game modes

like on crossroads you can play in day or night and pre set what camo you like for night maps or in the day time. and you can customize your character completely like in mgo...BUT you can change the way his camo face skin color whatever without paying for a new character.
so instead of having one camo you like you preset what camo you like on certain maps to help you blend in
so stealth is a huge part of it now

and you can change your body armor too on your upper body and lower body, you can mix them up like heavy up top and light at the bottom or vice versa

heavy
medium
light
light lets you run fast but your easier to kill
and heavy you run slow but are hard to take down
medium is in between

obama played w/ me tonight and the first thing he said was how clear the mics are. and its not and open mic so you dont deal w/crappy bluetooth static or everyone trying to talk at once.

oh and all new dances for dancing on body's cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SnakeSHIT
F0XDIE Commander
SnakeSHIT

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:36 am

i was not impressed Rolling Eyes
i'm still buying the game, i have to. Mad

as of right now MGO > SOCOM IMO
Back to top Go down
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:59 am

SnakeSHIT wrote:

well if i was trying to hold a clan together on a different game i would say the same thing.....
lol it was you that said we were going to switch to socom eventually....so......which is it
are you not impressed w/ a beta (who ever has been?)
or we are gonna switch to socom eventually? (like you told me the other day) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Juan4732

Juan4732

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:19 am

i think we can be both a MGO & SOCOM clan wat do you think? Cool
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom

Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:59 am

Never been impressed with Socom. And as for it being endorsed by the US Navy...are you trying to tell me something in the US would whore it's name out for money....? NEVER!
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom

Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:10 am

And according to your argument GENjack...COD4 or even Halo 3 is the best shooter in the world due to it's number of players. I don't think MGO has much to worry about. there's no way SOCOM is going to come close to MGS4 in sales so the user base is already right there.
Back to top Go down
Matlanta

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:36 am

i have the beta if anyone wants 2 play with me let me know die hard socom owner here alot of vids recorded i own on socom but ima stop before i get socom ca again ill have mgs4 prolly wednesday or thursday and i look forward to playing with all of you.
Psn Matlanta
Send invites
Back to top Go down
Matlanta

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:02 pm

GENjackOniell wrote:
SnakeSHIT wrote:

well if i was trying to hold a clan together on a different game i would say the same thing.....
lol it was you that said we were going to switch to socom eventually....so......which is it
are you not impressed w/ a beta (who ever has been?)
or we are gonna switch to socom eventually? (like you told me the other day) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
i think one of the reasons he was gonna switch over to socom is because i kept telling him im not getting mgs4 but after him asking me 2 get it for about 5 months now im gonna get it
Back to top Go down
VA_Shooter_VA

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:22 pm

I will never switch 2 Socom i hav the beta couldn't play 1 game it took like 20 minutes 4 the match 2 start me & my friends were pissed, i finally start & the game lags me out & made my ps3 freeze. i never tried 2 play it again, i've never been a fan of socom even though i've never played 1 & ppl switching from MGO 2 Socom i highly doubt that, MGS4 sold way 2 many copies 4 ppl to stop playing & with nu maps & expansions coming 2 MGO it willl b around 4 a while
Back to top Go down
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:29 pm

VA_Shooter_VA wrote:
I will never switch 2 Socom i hav the beta couldn't play 1 game it took like 20 minutes 4 the match 2 start me & my friends were pissed, i finally start & the game lags me out & made my ps3 freeze. i never tried 2 play it again, i've never been a fan of socom even though i've never played 1 & ppl switching from MGO 2 Socom i highly doubt that, MGS4 sold way 2 many copies 4 ppl to stop playing & with nu maps & expansions coming 2 MGO it willl b around 4 a while

i see what your saying....BUT...socom is so good i never even knew there was an MGO before this one...and the beta is just that...a beta which you diehard MGO guys say sucks so bad has 3 times as many people playing it......why do you think that is scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:29 pm

Juan4732 wrote:
i think we can be both a MGO & SOCOM clan wat do you think? Cool

i agree 100%
Back to top Go down
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:37 pm

Solid Strom wrote:
And according to your argument GENjack...COD4 or even Halo 3 is the best shooter in the world due to it's number of players. I don't think MGO has much to worry about. there's no way SOCOM is going to come close to MGS4 in sales so the user base is already right there.

oh you played GAYLO that tells me all ineed to know about you........and if you knew anything at all about gaming which im starting doubt w/ you r ignorant responses...but COD4 came out first and all socom players who owned a ps3 neede a gm to play. 70% of cod4 players played it until socom comes out and are just waiting for this gm on the 16th of this month. i dont need to prove this to anybody i know this will happen.

4000 players at one time on MGO during survival 2000 on avg.........as good as it is ever gonna get

10000 players on avg 15000 during afternoon hours playing a damn beta........just the begining

did you not learn math in the joke of a school you went to? scratch
Back to top Go down
Juan4732

Juan4732

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:37 pm

true GEN i realy dont like COD4 no more i still play it for 20mins lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:57 pm

ldkfjgsdf

Last edited by BegForMercy21 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:07 pm

BegForMercy21 wrote:
GENjackOniell wrote:
VA_Shooter_VA wrote:

i see what your saying....BUT...socom is so good i never even knew there was an MGO before this one...and the beta is just that...a beta which you diehard MGO guys say sucks so bad has 3 times as many people playing it......why do you think that is scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

IMO the Beta does suck, but obviously they're going to make improvements before or
right when they release the game. I played Socom 3 4 6 years and I loved it. But I think
I am going to wait a few months before buying Socom Confrontation. I am into MGO right
now and I am tired of constantly switching games after I start getting good at them.
As for the 3x as many people, everyone that played Socom 3 has been waiting for this game
for a long long time. I remember back in February, I said I couldn't wait for Socom to come out
and that time is near.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SnakeSHIT
F0XDIE Commander
SnakeSHIT

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:34 pm

GENjackOniell wrote:
VA_Shooter_VA wrote:

is it 1 world server? or divided like MGO? I really don't know, but i think i remember seeing a JAPAN lobby.
Back to top Go down
ALIEF SCREWHEAD

ALIEF SCREWHEAD

PostSubject: socom   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:47 pm

is the socom ur talking coming wit a headset

so who's gonna buy it!!!! 27026410
Back to top Go down
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:12 pm

ALIEF SCREWHEAD wrote:
is the socom ur talking coming wit a headset

so who's gonna buy it!!!! 27026410

yeah man dont you see the headset on the pic you just posted
Back to top Go down
Juan4732

Juan4732

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:54 pm

wait socom comes with this only headset Question
Back to top Go down
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:59 pm

Juan4732 wrote:
wait socom comes with this only headset Question

i think there is two versions actually one w/ a headset and one without
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so who's gonna buy it!!!!   so who's gonna buy it!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so who's gonna buy it!!!!
Page 1 of 1