F0XDIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Connubial Dresses
skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 am by Guest

» Cupic maine online dating. Sex dating in hiland wyoming.
skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:44 am by Guest

» fish oils for dogs
skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Betty Drug Rehab Center
skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:12 pm by Guest

» Metformin, such beginning plant-derived
skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:10 am by Guest

» cod liver oil side effects
skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:32 am by Guest

» частные клиники гинекология
skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:33 pm by Guest

» better search engine ranking backlinks services
skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:37 pm by Guest

» Продвижение неизбежно
skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 am by Guest

Top posters
GENjackOniell
skil sets for tdm Vote_lcapskil sets for tdm Voting_barskil sets for tdm Vote_rcap 
SnakeSHIT
skil sets for tdm Vote_lcapskil sets for tdm Voting_barskil sets for tdm Vote_rcap 
Mrs. Obama
Darkseid08
Juan4732
Solid Strom
Blackclover
re4_Ada
senorfiesta
73V
Poll
BEST AR IN MGO!!!
AK 107
skil sets for tdm Vote_lcap8%skil sets for tdm Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
M4A-1
skil sets for tdm Vote_lcap33%skil sets for tdm Vote_rcap
 33% [ 12 ]
XMB
skil sets for tdm Vote_lcap42%skil sets for tdm Vote_rcap
 42% [ 15 ]
G3A3
skil sets for tdm Vote_lcap11%skil sets for tdm Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
MK-17
skil sets for tdm Vote_lcap6%skil sets for tdm Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36

skil sets for tdm

Go down 
+2
Mrs. Obama
senorfiesta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
senorfiesta
BOXHOUND

skil sets for tdm Empty
PostSubject: skil sets for tdm   skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:28 am

i use quaterback 3 mono 3 and runner 2 ... that works for me on everything except team sneak what do you guys use?
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Obama

Mrs. Obama

skil sets for tdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: skil sets for tdm   skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:34 am

use AR3
mono 3
Back to top Go down
SnakeSHIT
F0XDIE Commander
SnakeSHIT

skil sets for tdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: skil sets for tdm   skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:40 am

I runner 3 and mono 3 all day all night!
Back to top Go down
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

skil sets for tdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: skil sets for tdm   skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:41 am

i can never decide whats best mostly

mono3
qb3
run1
cqc1
Back to top Go down
https://f0xdie.forumotion.net

skil sets for tdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: skil sets for tdm   skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:49 am

AR3
Runner1
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08

Darkseid08

skil sets for tdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: skil sets for tdm   skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:14 pm

senorfiesta wrote:
i use quaterback 3 mono 3 and runner 2 ... that works for me on everything except team sneak what do you guys use?

in a tdm i use either Ar 1 or 2, Runner 1 or 2, and always mono3..oh and i call the egyptian dude farao
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Obama

Mrs. Obama

skil sets for tdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: skil sets for tdm   skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:06 pm

Darkseid08 wrote:
senorfiesta wrote:

in a tdm i use either Ar 1 or 2, Runner 1 or 2, and always mono3..oh and i call the egyptian dude farao

OOhh nice snag... I call the baller Basketball
Back to top Go down
SnakeSHIT
F0XDIE Commander
SnakeSHIT

skil sets for tdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: skil sets for tdm   skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:02 pm

GENjackOniell wrote:
i can never decide whats best mostly

mono3
qb3
run1
cqc1

RUNNER 3 > ALL

ON MAPS: there are locations where if both sides rush they will arrive at about the same time for example MM hotel, BB upper area, etc etc with runner 3 on you can get into enemy territory and catch them off guard. (i've rushed the hotel numerous times and made it to the front window facing the enemy spawn to find 1 or 2 taking there time toward the hotel) this tech. always works well for me when the round starts. Once the game is going there are just to many poeple every,1 reason why i dont care for respawn!

ON MODES:
CAPTURE: having runner 3 on capture is also extremly helpful for the simple fact that you can move the target FAST. i tend to always lead the anti capture team and with my runner i get into thier cap. point QUICKLY to get the kills I need and take the target Very Happy

BASE: i love to rush the enemy bases and catch them with thier pants down.( nading them when there just sittting there on the base thinking it's safe) LOL . so with runner 3 we control more bases and fast! @_@ isnt that the object of the game?!?!

RESCUE: runner 3 will allow you to out run the enemy and get around the safe corners quickly if you pick up the target thus rescuing and winning the round!

SURVIVAL: i've noticed with runner 3 on i tend to move quicker in the sense of spinning/and aiming. actually if i take off runner my accuracy greatly decreases. anyways with runner on im able to take cover quicker, and turn around quicker. hell i've had to run away at times because i was out numbered and if it wasnt for my running ablitly i would've never survived!!

GOTTTA LOVE THAT RUNNER! pirat
Back to top Go down
senorfiesta
BOXHOUND

skil sets for tdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: skil sets for tdm   skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:01 pm

ya i have noticed that is hard to shoot people in the head when they spin with runner 3 actually snakeshit i saw the comparasion videos and runner 2 is pretty close to runner 3 but i know what you mean when your accuracy decreases when you take of that runner. strafing is pretty hard when your slow as a box of rocks
Back to top Go down

skil sets for tdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: skil sets for tdm   skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:27 am

Recently, I've been training different skill sets. So now I am
thinking about changing skills depending on what mode we play.

TDM-Mono 3, AR 2, and HG 1
CAP-Runner 3 and Mono 3
TSNE-CQC 2, HG 1, and Mono 3
Base-Runner 2, Mono 3, and AR 1
Snake-Same as TDM usually.

Basically, I like to have a wide variety of skills, depending on
what is going to be needed.
Back to top Go down
Blaze4787

Blaze4787

skil sets for tdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: skil sets for tdm   skil sets for tdm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:51 pm

i usally use assult 3 cqc1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

skil sets for tdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: skil sets for tdm   skil sets for tdm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skil sets for tdm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F0XDIE :: Metal Gear Online :: General discussion-
Jump to: