F0XDIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Connubial Dresses
Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 am by Guest

» Cupic maine online dating. Sex dating in hiland wyoming.
Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:44 am by Guest

» fish oils for dogs
Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Betty Drug Rehab Center
Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:12 pm by Guest

» Metformin, such beginning plant-derived
Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:10 am by Guest

» cod liver oil side effects
Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:32 am by Guest

» частные клиники гинекология
Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:33 pm by Guest

» better search engine ranking backlinks services
Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:37 pm by Guest

» Продвижение неизбежно
Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 am by Guest

Top posters
GENjackOniell
Most enjoyable FD member Vote_lcapMost enjoyable FD member Voting_barMost enjoyable FD member Vote_rcap 
SnakeSHIT
Most enjoyable FD member Vote_lcapMost enjoyable FD member Voting_barMost enjoyable FD member Vote_rcap 
Mrs. Obama
Darkseid08
Juan4732
Solid Strom
Blackclover
re4_Ada
senorfiesta
73V
Poll
BEST AR IN MGO!!!
AK 107
Most enjoyable FD member Vote_lcap8%Most enjoyable FD member Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
M4A-1
Most enjoyable FD member Vote_lcap33%Most enjoyable FD member Vote_rcap
 33% [ 12 ]
XMB
Most enjoyable FD member Vote_lcap42%Most enjoyable FD member Vote_rcap
 42% [ 15 ]
G3A3
Most enjoyable FD member Vote_lcap11%Most enjoyable FD member Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
MK-17
Most enjoyable FD member Vote_lcap6%Most enjoyable FD member Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36

Most enjoyable FD member

Go down 
+8
Jam
Mr.Freeze.
73V
Darkseid08
Solid Strom
SnakeSHIT
GENjackOniell
Mrs. Obama
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Obama

Mrs. Obama

Most enjoyable FD member Empty
PostSubject: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:38 pm

Who do you like playing, chatting, sitting in room with goofing around with? If every FD member was in a separate room, whos would you join? Mine right now would probably be Snake, we have had some fun lately playing into the morning on some nights lol.
Back to top Go down
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:06 pm

not that i would single folks out but my favs are shit, obama, and fiesta. not too fond of seven yet he yelled at us all night in survival and when he left the room we won 3 in a row twice in a row, yelling suks!! Mad
Back to top Go down
https://f0xdie.forumotion.net
SnakeSHIT
F0XDIE Commander
SnakeSHIT

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:15 pm

GENjackOniell wrote:
not that i would single folks out but my favs are shit, obama, and fiesta. not too fond of seven yet he yelled at us all night in survival and when he left the room we won 3 in a row twice in a row, yelling suks!! Mad

7 is actually a good guy. he was on of the first clan MEMBERS and HELPED me make a name for F0XDIE. (his middle name is SALLY and he's reallly sensitive so i just call him Sensitive Sally) lol

when i recruit members i try pay close attention to what kind of people they are. If there assholes i boot'em. some people will really break up a clan with nothing but thier attitude. BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND I HATE DRAMA!
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Obama

Mrs. Obama

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Ya 7 is a really good guy. he never yels and you were just unfortunate u came in and met him at the peak of a very frustrating time in MGO for him. If he ever returns and cools down you will see him as a good guy/leader
Back to top Go down
SnakeSHIT
F0XDIE Commander
SnakeSHIT

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:27 pm

i talked to him already. hes coming back just like i knew he would.

yea he's had a rough time these last 2 - 3 weeks Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:42 pm

I don't like any of you fuckers
Back to top Go down
SnakeSHIT
F0XDIE Commander
SnakeSHIT

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:45 pm

BegForMercy21 wrote:
I don't like any of you fuckers

lol, glad you registered already.
Back to top Go down
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:51 pm

SnakeSHIT wrote:
GENjackOniell wrote:

7 is actually a good guy. he was on of the first clan MEMBERS and HELPED me make a name for F0XDIE. (his middle name is SALLY and he's reallly sensitive so i just call him Sensitive Sally) lol

when i recruit members i try pay close attention to what kind of people they are. If there assholes i boot'em. some people will really break up a clan with nothing but thier attitude. BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND I HATE DRAMA!

yeah he probobly needs to get to know me and my playing style first. i have no probs at all i hope he rejoins
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom

Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:44 am

I like that Solid Strom. What a sexy beast. I swear to god the things he can do with a pair of tongs and a hour....wait does this show who's posting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:14 am

i like playing with myself Laughing i pretty much like playing with all the active members
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08

Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:51 pm

7 and or snake ada and raikage be mah main squeezes i like obama too he's cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:47 pm

Well me and Snake go way back...whats it been like 5 years?? I don't have any personal favorites.
I'll play with anyone who is pretty much active, and will listen to leaders orders so we can win
quick and easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:45 pm

no 1 said they liked playing with me Sad I feel betrayed
Back to top Go down
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:20 pm

i heart your avatar....will that do? lol!
Back to top Go down
73V
Sensitive Sally
73V

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:27 pm

Gen oneile i apologize if i yelled i realy dont remember..>.> srsly i love playin with all u guys i have no 1 fav all of you are my brothers and it breaks my hear when sum 1 leaves take emma that broke muh heart when he left i loved emma we had alot of fun an times together but sumtin tells me he will be back idk

teh g8's dont have what we have i know it i hope to see u all out there an gen im sorry again an i look forward to playing with you so we can get to know each other an thank you everyone for all the nice things you said about me. i really appreciate it iv been having sum tuff times recently an fuck you snake im not sally an the night i left was just a terrable night an i did some other stuff that was stupid too so lets just forget about that please

luv ya guys peace niggas
Back to top Go down
Mr.Freeze.

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:33 pm

lol dayumm...this thread got pretty deep! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:56 pm

73V wrote:
Gen oneile i apologize if i yelled i realy dont remember..>.> srsly i love playin with all u guys i have no 1 fav all of you are my brothers and it breaks my hear when sum 1 leaves take emma that broke muh heart when he left i loved emma we had alot of fun an times together but sumtin tells me he will be back idk

teh g8's dont have what we have i know it i hope to see u all out there an gen im sorry again an i look forward to playing with you so we can get to know each other an thank you everyone for all the nice things you said about me. i really appreciate it iv been having sum tuff times recently an fuck you snake im not sally an the night i left was just a terrable night an i did some other stuff that was stupid too so lets just forget about that please

luv ya guys peace niggas

Nice......iv had may troubles in my life too. and this gm we play together becomes more than a gm when we can form a tight unit like what is forming now. i created this forum w/ that in mind and have been through all the clan drama that can be dished out.

in short iam proud just to be a member and am glad u rejoined
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Obama

Mrs. Obama

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:04 pm

ya 7 welcome back. Can we get back to our old selves in survival and RTC?
Back to top Go down
Jam

Jam

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:12 am

VA_Shooter wrote:

I like playing with you.

:]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:34 pm

Jam wrote:
VA_Shooter wrote:

I like playing with you.

we never played lol lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:34 pm

73V wrote:

luv ya guys peace niggas

Sorry but no
Back to top Go down
Jam

Jam

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:48 pm

VA_Shooter wrote:
Jam wrote:
VA_Shooter wrote:

I like playing with you.

we never played lol lol!

Oh, well...

We should play sometime.
Back to top Go down
Blackclover

Blackclover

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:08 pm

personally I have the best time playing when we are all sitting in a game playing anther clan that thinks their big. It was a great experience, but most of all Snakeshit is the shit he recruited me and helped me out a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/batelship

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:51 am

Jam wrote:
VA_Shooter wrote:
Jam wrote:
VA_Shooter wrote:

I like playing with you.

we never played lol lol!

Oh, well...

We should play sometime.

Sorry but no
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08

Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:08 pm

i don t like the new guys much... sorry nah jk you new recruits neeed to introduce yourselves to the vets show your respects is all i ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most enjoyable FD member   Most enjoyable FD member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most enjoyable FD member
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F0XDIE :: Metal Gear Online :: General discussion-
Jump to: