F0XDIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Connubial Dresses
Recruiting members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 am by Guest

» Cupic maine online dating. Sex dating in hiland wyoming.
Recruiting members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:44 am by Guest

» fish oils for dogs
Recruiting members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Betty Drug Rehab Center
Recruiting members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:12 pm by Guest

» Metformin, such beginning plant-derived
Recruiting members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:10 am by Guest

» cod liver oil side effects
Recruiting members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:32 am by Guest

» частные клиники гинекология
Recruiting members Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:33 pm by Guest

» better search engine ranking backlinks services
Recruiting members Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:37 pm by Guest

» Продвижение неизбежно
Recruiting members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 am by Guest

Top posters
GENjackOniell
Recruiting members Vote_lcapRecruiting members Voting_barRecruiting members Vote_rcap 
SnakeSHIT
Recruiting members Vote_lcapRecruiting members Voting_barRecruiting members Vote_rcap 
Mrs. Obama
Darkseid08
Juan4732
Solid Strom
Blackclover
re4_Ada
senorfiesta
73V
Poll
BEST AR IN MGO!!!
AK 107
Recruiting members Vote_lcap8%Recruiting members Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
M4A-1
Recruiting members Vote_lcap33%Recruiting members Vote_rcap
 33% [ 12 ]
XMB
Recruiting members Vote_lcap42%Recruiting members Vote_rcap
 42% [ 15 ]
G3A3
Recruiting members Vote_lcap11%Recruiting members Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
MK-17
Recruiting members Vote_lcap6%Recruiting members Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36

Recruiting members

Go down 
2 posters

Do u think that any willing player should b allowed 2 apply?
Yes, they should even if they suk
Recruiting members Vote_lcap0%Recruiting members Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, we dont need n00bs fucking up the clan roster
Recruiting members Vote_lcap0%Recruiting members Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Give them a chance c what happens
Recruiting members Vote_lcap25%Recruiting members Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Make requirements 4 ppl 2 join the clan
 25% [ 1 ]
Or just leave that up 2 snakesh!t
 25% [ 1 ]
VA i h8 ur Mags
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Recruiting members Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting members   Recruiting members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:31 pm

So as i'm sure every1 has noticed F0xdie is becoming a popular clan, & i find ppl all the time asking me the join & if u have ever played with me u kno i dont like letting random ppl apply, for example i was playing with a gut who was an eagle & i asked him 2 join bc he came n second to me of course tongue, but he said sure if my friend could join bc they no each other so i chek his friends stats he had a 1:3 k/d so i never got back 2 the guy on that. tell me what do u think
Back to top Go down

Recruiting members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting members   Recruiting members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:47 pm

I think there should be requirements to join the clan, now that we
are up and going. I also believe we should give those players who meet
the requirements a chance to show us what they have to offer. And if
they do not meet our expectations, kick them out. At least we gave the
person a shot.
Back to top Go down
GENjackOniell
BOXHOUND
GENjackOniell

Recruiting members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting members   Recruiting members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:57 pm

i have been recruiting people saying we are an open clan . thats what snake does. anyone can join if we find that u suck then you get kicked.

stats are'nt everything.......maybe to point whore's but not most of us. to me it's more about haveing cool people to talk to when your playing together....and i personally like helping those who are'nt so good....get better

so i feel you should tell your friends to join up.

but i am just a grunt......i would run it by snake first.....but i feel this poll will deter new members out of fear of being kiked
Back to top Go down
https://f0xdie.forumotion.net
SnakeSHIT
F0XDIE Commander
SnakeSHIT

Recruiting members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting members   Recruiting members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:19 pm

I value Teamwork above a 1.5 kdr. I enjoy leading a team and when you have members that think they are MGO GODS it becomes a problem for them to work with average players..no clue as to why???? BUT they usually do the complete opposite.

When i allow people to join the clan i watch them closely and if they don't seem to click with the clan i'll boot'em. Note: i dont consider members that DON'T PLAY WITH THE CLAN as people that dont click. WE CANT HAVE 50 ppl in one room, as it is..if 6 of us join the same room we more than likely kill it. LOL

With experience i've noticed that most of the time 1.5 lvl 9 foxhound new recruits are hardly LOYAL, most the time all they do is clan hop. we need loyal members, im not talking about 400+ hours online just poeple who get on 3 times a week and play a couple of hours.

BASICLY LET ANYONE AND EVERYONE APPLY WE'LL WEED OUT THE BAD, this got us where we are today and i think its working pretty well. just cause people apply doesnt mean their getting in..i have low standards but someone who has 3 hours online with 100kills and 400 deaths is prolly not gunna make it on the roster.

We aren't An UNtouchable Clan just abunch of average players working together and making it to the top of the RANKINGS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruiting members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting members   Recruiting members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting members
Page 1 of 1